1. Promotes perspiration: We know that sweating is good for the body this is because toxins leave your body when you sweat. What you sweat in a 10 minute session in our sauna blanket is equivalent to a 30 minute walk.
2. Helps you burn calories: A typical infrared sauna session can help you burn up to 300 calories in a 30 minute session
3. Helps flush toxins and heavy metals out of the body: You practically sweat out these toxins and heavy metals.
4. Stimulates and promotes antibody: Infrared sauna helps to stimulate and promote the body’s natural ability to fight infections, viruses and bacteria. You can even fight the common cold through the use of the infrared sauna.
5. Increases metabolism: Infrared saunas stimulate and speed up metabolism and enhance the absorption of nutrients.
6. Helps with weight loss: Infrared sauna detoxifies and burns and melts excessive fats fast and safe. This results in slimmer figure.
7. Improves blood flow and circulation
8. Helps to promote quick recovering after exercise
9. Helps with skin rejuvenation, regeneration and healing
10. Is great for relaxation
11. Helps with pain relief from back pain, arthritis, lyme disease, sore muscles and joints